1. Sell bonds, especially long dated US bonds, becuase the inflationary pressures bigger than realised so interest rates will rise and so bond prices fall. Ie Short bonds.
2. By end of year get out of equities because higher interest rates means net present value on dividend discount model diminishes.
3. Long Great Wall Motors (china). and short BYD Auto (china)
4. Long Yanzhou Coal (china) and short (China Coal Energy).
5. Long HTC (Taiwan) and short Mediatek (Taiwan).
All based on some simple analysis:
A. Relative P/E. B. Same sector so neutralise risk on sector by long one and short other.